Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat types of events does Saigon Catering do? - We cater all types of event in your home, office or event facility. We can serve anywhere from 10 to 1000 guests. When do I have to determine my final guest count? - We ask that you give us your final guest count 72 hours (3 business days) prior to your event. How much notice is needed to plan an event? - The complexity of the event will dictate the lead time. We will do everything we can to accommodate last minute requests, however, because our calendar typically books up quickly, it is best to contact us as early as possible. At least 96 hours (4 business days) notice is suggested for large catering orders. (orders for 50 people and up) Do you offer a children’s menu? - Yes, we can provide kid-friendly food. Just let us know the number of children and age range and we will recommend appropriate menu items and pricing. How do I get started? - Please give us a call at (ask for Brenda Tran) or email us at email@example.com. We will need to know following information in order to create a proposal for your event:
- Event type
- Event date
- Event time
- Number of guests
- Share with us any additional services required
Let us spice up your event! Your guests will love you for it. Phone: (ask for Brenda Tran) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fine-line items:
- Additional services are available, from chafing dishes rentals for keeping your food hot, to staffed events.
- Delivery service is available for a minimal fee, which includes setup.
- A 15% gratuity will be added to delivery orders of $350 or more.
- Same day cancellations may be subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of total order.